10/19/15

BEAUTY MAKEUP

Hi guys, this is my beauty portfolios
makeup and hairdo done by me
 take a look and enjoy 


NATURAL


NATURAL MEN


BLACK AND WHITE



BRIDAL


BRIDAL


30's


50's


60's


80's


90's


ADVERTORIAL
( THIS IS NOT BENEFIT'S ADS )


EDITORIAL
( THIS IS NOT VOGUE MAGAZINE'S COVER )


EDITORIAL


HIGH FASHION


HIGH FASHION


FREE MAKEUP











for pricelist and appointment, contact me on :
LINE : sonnniatahir
WA :087896676022

for more photos, visit my other social media :

5 comments:

  1. Is all these make up you do it by yourself? So pretty I like all of it! The freckles looks so natural!

    xoxo,
    Sharon
    www.snowman1314.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah ♥
      thats so nice of you, thank you ♥

      Delete
  2. Oh, wow! These photos are amazing! (:
    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog!

    www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete